Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Hillary Clinton in Harper's Baazar

Douglas Friedman

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is featured in this month's Harper's Baazar. In an article titled "Hillary Clinton: Myth and Reality" the former first lady talks about her role as our nation's top foreign representative.

Speaking about her role as the 67th Secretary of State, she states,
"Well, I love what I do, and I love the people I do it with. I've had the most lucky life because I've gotten to do all these amazing things over the last 25 years. I've had extraordinary good luck with my health, other than a broken elbow," she says, referring to her injury in June 2009, which sidelined her early in her new role. "There's no day that is the same as the day before. So you have to be energized; you have to be focused."

Love it Madam Secretary!! You can read the rest of the article, here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...