Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Michelle Obama inspires students at Elizabeth Garrett Anderson School in London

"I remember back when I was your age trying to decide which schools I would apply to. I worried that I wouldn't be as well prepared as students from more privileged families. I worried that I wouldn't fit in, " said First Lady Michelle Obama. 

The First Lady spoke to almost 40 young women age 13 -18 at the University of Oxford while in London today. After she gave brief remarks, she answered questions from the schoolgirls from Elizabeth Garrett Anderson School about about relationships and career paths. 
Getty
Earlier in the day, she joined Samantha Cameron to serve food to military families from the United States and the UK at a barbecue. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...