Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The Life and Times of Elizabeth Anania Edwards


In heartbreaking news today, Elizabeth Edwards, wife of former Senator and presidential candidate John Edwards, passed away after a long battle with cancer. In a facebook post on Monday afternoon, she stated,

“The days of our lives, for all of us, are numbered,” she wrote. “We know that. And yes, there are certainly times when we aren’t able to muster as much strength and patience as we would like. It’s called being human. But I have found that in the simple act of living with hope, and in the daily effort to have a positive impact in the world, the days I do have are made all the more meaningful and precious. And for that I am grateful.”

I will definitely miss Mrs. Edwards. She was the type of political wife that wasn't afraid to speak her mind or champion the causes she believed in. I send my condolences to her family, yet I am comforted to know she is now resting peacefully with our Savior.

1 comments:

nw said...

Elizabeth Edward was a remarkable woman. A woman with class,heart and a woman that lived her life when she was told it was going to end. R.I.P Elizabeth Edwards. Nice article

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...